Client / Elengaz Al Tam Company for Contracting Real Estate Investment
Civil Engineer Vacancy in Tripoli – Libya.
Civil Engineering – Bachelor’s Degree (5) years, from Government University.
– Oversees and coordinates the work of professional staff engaged in the performance of a variety of public works engineering projects.
– Prepares, reviews and approves the survey, calculations, plans, specifications, and cost estimates of projects, including other utilities works of the project.
– Performs project and construction work in a strict accordance with contract drawings & specification.
– Prepares project interim progress payments for each stage of the work.
– Interacts with representatives of client, consultants and other local related bodies to review, respond and resolve project issues, problems and inquiries.
• Min. 5 years’ experience and practices of construction projects.
• Good experience in project management to control contracts, statement of work, requirements documentation, activity list, risk register, issue log.. etc.
• Aware of safety standards & practices.
Review designs, specifications, plans and cost estimates.
Utilize computer apps, to perform calculations in (Excel) and operate (CAD) software.
Analyze problems, identify alternatives and make recommendations.
How to Apply:
Applicants must send the CVs to the following e-mail: