Job Title: Cook
The position of line cook consists of managing the daily preparation of Main meal for a station or a specific area in the field and cooking and plating all food orders in a efficient ,healthful and attractive manner.
• Present food using proper plate presentation techniques
• Check food and ingredients for freshness
• Prepare and cook meat, poultry, fish & sea food.
• Bake breads, rolls, cakes, and pastries.
• Coordinate completion of menu items with server
• Check and maintain coolers and storage areas for cleanliness quantity and quality food.
• Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
• Coordinate and supervise work of kitchen staff
• High school diploma is mandatory
• Course in food handling
• Any other food related course is advantageous
• Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
E-Mail: [email protected]