We are looking for Power System Protection Engineer to work for our client in its offices in Tripoli.
Work Cycle: 42 days on 21 days off. 6 days a week 8 hrs a day.
Long term contract
- Engineers must be graduates in the Electrical Engineering field from a recognized University and the individual must be a member in good standing with a Professional Engineering Association. Engineers must have a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience as a relay protection engineer.
- Engineer and design protection schemes for power generation, transmission and distribution systems covering the 138 kV, 34.5 kV, 13.8 kV to 480 V voltage levels. Individual shall also be capable of developing motor control schematics and derivative documentation for 480 V & 4.16 kV rated motors.
- Individual shall be knowledgeable with solid state type and electro-mechanical protection relays.
- Individual shall be completely familiar with protection components and devices covering the complete range of this type of equipment conventionally utilized in substations.
- Individual shall be capable of developing engineering reports covering all aspects of the relay protection field in a concise and professional manner.
- Individual shall be capable of developing documentation required to install revamped or new systems. Over and above the “schemes” engineered anddesigned by the individual he shall be responsible for the development of schematics, interconnection and layout drawings and similar as required to install new or revise existing systems.
- Individual must be capable of logically developing, via well documented appropriate calculations, all his engineering conclusions and decision. This includes short circuit studies, determine the suitability of current transformers, current injection methods, synchronization requirements, power flow studies and similar.
- Individual shall be capable of commissioning power system protection and motor control circuits. This commissioning phase includes the entire interconnecting wiring scheme associated with the protection or control system.
- Capable of developing reports covering such aspects as monthly achievements, listing problem areas, recommending solutions and similar.
- Individuals must be knowledgeable with North American engineering concepts, practices, equipment, material, codes and standard such as NEC, ANSI, IEEE and similar.
- Individuals must be results oriented, self-motivated and be able to work with a minimum of supervision and have an excellent command (writing and speaking) of the English language.
- Individuals shall be capable of functioning in a multi-cultural environment and a multi discipline engineering organization.
- At the very minimum individuals must be computer literate with programs such as word processors and spread-sheets.
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected]
1. Your current location/employment status,
2. Your hourly rate expectation (Euro) ; everything covered by the Client
3. Your availability to start